The Conveners Network is a cooperative group of non-partisan organizations working with states to accelerate the development and adoption of sound energy policy. Each organization has a core competency in a particular region of the country while often doing work that is inter-regional or national in scope. The Conveners Network offers a unique space in which states can:
- Achieve their goals more quickly and easily by learning from one another’s real-world, practical experience.
- Have candid, in-depth discussions tailored to issues of common interest paired with rigorous follow-up and assistance.
- Capture efficiencies in tasks common to all states, such as stakeholder engagement, modeling, analysis, policy design, and implementation best practices.
- Access technical and expert resources on a wide range of energy-related topics, including federal funding opportunities.
- Identify and pursue multi-state and/or
- multi-region initiatives when it makes sense to do so.
To learn more about each organization within The Conveners Network, please visit their websites below.